Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Never Ever Again Thank You!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8737 times)

Provocateur

Re: Never Ever Again Thank You!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #120 on: April 16, 2011, 10:25:29 pm »
I think that Brett created Jafa and tried to fix things like that.  Doesn't work, Brett.  Be man enough to face the music!  By now, you have lost a hell of a lot more than the refund that was required, you have lost credibility and integrity.
There a lot of Wild Dogs who will not use your services again, even if you are the only guy in the country with a specific pair of boots.....

Offline Xavier

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • - - -
« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2011, 07:28:36 am »
I admit i have not read the whole thread (yet), but my dealings with biking accessories was pitiful as well, to say the least.. My brother and I bought a rear tyre for his Honda GL500 from ba and had it fitted by them as well. First of all the 'tyre technician' didn’t want us in his workshop. In hindsight it’s probably because when they fark up you don’t notice it straight away. Luckily my brother ignored him and stood by, because during the tyre fitting process –which involved leveraging the tyre onto the rim with the assistance of a screwdriver and a plat piece of metal (I kid you not), the bead and rim was damaged AND the sidewall was punctured. After my brother and the plank had “words”, a patch was put on the hole, the tube re-fitted and we left there in disgust. NEVER to return.   
Those who beat their swords into plough shears, will plough for those who did not

Offline RobC

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
  • Bloemfontein
« Reply #122 on: April 17, 2011, 08:37:50 am »
Someone puts a hole in a brand new tyre and than patches it? Not on at all... cash back and I go somewhere else! :deal:

Offline FATO

« Reply #123 on: April 17, 2011, 08:54:38 am »
Never been there, but will for sure not be going there any time soon. Wish I was warned more often before you have to fork out money for bad service.
Ex-Africa semper aliquid novi!

Provocateur

« Reply #124 on: April 17, 2011, 08:59:16 am »
Never been there, but will for sure not be going there any time soon. Wish I was warned more often before you have to fork out money for bad service.

If you need to get a repair or service, ask the Dogs before doing so.  Or use the vendors that subscribe to Wild Dogs....

Offline Rhino_Horn

« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2011, 10:18:30 am »
I just love topics like these! Jafa aka Bad Bret must have thought wilddog guys are stupid!
No wonder he havent posted or replied to anything yet!
Did Bret caried out any treats as yet?
Enjoy the ride.....
Kawasaki AR 50cc
Kawasaki Baby Ninja 100cc
Yamaha TZR250 1kt Ex 2stroke lover....
Suzuki DL650

Provocateur

« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2011, 10:52:44 am »
How about Pretoria Dogs taking a ride to BA, stopping on his forecourt and then riding off.  Wild Dog stickers on all bikes.....

Offline RobC

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
  • Bloemfontein
« Reply #127 on: April 17, 2011, 11:01:32 am »
How about Pretoria Dogs taking a ride to BA, stopping on his forecourt and then riding off.  Wild Dog stickers on all bikes.....

No need... the proverbial bullet has passed through the church... >:D

Offline Watty

• RIP 29-07-2011
  • Bike: Suzuki Djebel 250XC
« Reply #128 on: April 17, 2011, 01:06:10 pm »
I have been a client at Biking accessories for quite some time and must say, only have good experiences.  I have had many dealings with Brett and cannot believe that this case only has one side of the story.  Due to my own experiences and dealing with Biking A I will definitly go back.  I am sorry that you had a bad experience Tyre Kicker.  But I dont think the whole story is posted and if it is, it's totaly out of character.  

Relevant Facts:

Registered two days ago ... 1st post is the one above.  Damage control that is not going to help much I am afraid ...  :patch:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 01:06:56 pm by Watty »

Offline Tweets

• Shop Mods
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • Centurion
« Reply #129 on: April 17, 2011, 02:59:42 pm »
As a businessman, Brett, you are Farking Up big time boet.
I suggest you either stop what ever medication you're on, or if there is no medication at present, you immediately seek assistance and get onto some medication, because you are seriously doing your business, your staff and all those around you a moerse disservice, which is going to cost you all big time. You seem NOT to be making good rational decisions  :o

I seriously recommend you seek help. Maybe you're moerse stressed  or something at the moment, but you have to seriously do something to improve your customer relations profile.

Seems you and another biker shop manager have similar problems. Go read this thread, http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=68058.0  I'm not going to reverberate myself here again.

Lastly, we as businessmen, in the economic climate of today, just cannot afford to loose a single client, let alone a lot.  Yes I have been a customer of yours some while back. But given the latest. Sorry, I vote with my feet.
A proactive response is required from you, and your business. NOT a reactive, destructive response.  Go read the other thread carefully, and see what I say about bull shitting a customer. Consider this creative, proactive criticism ;D
Borrow money from pessimists - they dont expect it back
Current bikes : 1200GS, 800GS, 400XT

Offline DaveT

• Bike: Zero (all models)
  • This is my personal text
« Reply #130 on: April 17, 2011, 04:50:44 pm »
Thank goodness these okes are in Gauteng that I don't have to come near them. ;D

Offline Tweets

• Shop Mods
  • Centurion
« Reply #131 on: April 17, 2011, 05:10:17 pm »
Thank goodness these okes are in Gauteng that I don't have to come near them. ;D

Mmmmmm. This happens anywhere, anytime. Check the other thread out, its just across your boarder to the east, up the coaat.  The reality is that these situations are MAN MADE. We as humans are all constantly changing, and in a way its about keeping your eye on the ball all the time. Its to do with the way our minds work. Buts thats a whole topic on its own. Its not as if you guys ("Light Duties" of the Groot Trek) are immune to these happenings. Its a matter of when it strikes. Beware, it cometh :)

Borrow money from pessimists - they dont expect it back
Current bikes : 1200GS, 800GS, 400XT

Offline bomber

• Bike: KTM 690 Enduro
« Reply #132 on: April 17, 2011, 05:31:27 pm »
JAFA = Just Another Farking A$$hole
couldn't fix my brakes so I made my horn louder

Offline JC

• Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
« Reply #133 on: April 17, 2011, 05:34:35 pm »

Offline pieman

« Reply #134 on: April 17, 2011, 06:14:11 pm »
Flippit, not a nice read.  Unfortunately I've been on the receiving side of this kind of service from another company.  I will however get the word out to my biking and other mates.  Word of mouth is a beatch!

Offline Fiellie

« Reply #135 on: April 17, 2011, 07:08:42 pm »
Bought some accessories there in the past - the workshop always looked a bit dodgy ...
Agree with always having to beg for attention to be helped.
Rather go next door in the future !!

Offline dirtWarp

• Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • I crash like a champ!
« Reply #136 on: April 17, 2011, 07:59:54 pm »
I've been a repeat customer of BA since 2000.
I bought crap loads of accessories form them during this time.

The workshop has always been far too dodgy to see any of my bikes (this part should be obvious)

They will never see me again
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 08:00:17 pm by dirtWarp »

Offline krister

« Reply #137 on: April 18, 2011, 06:14:19 am »
I admit i have not read the whole thread (yet), but my dealings with biking accessories was pitiful as well, to say the least.. My brother and I bought a rear tyre for his Honda GL500 from ba and had it fitted by them as well. First of all the 'tyre technician' didn’t want us in his workshop. In hindsight it’s probably because when they fark up you don’t notice it straight away. Luckily my brother ignored him and stood by, because during the tyre fitting process –which involved leveraging the tyre onto the rim with the assistance of a screwdriver and a plat piece of metal (I kid you not), the bead and rim was damaged AND the sidewall was punctured. After my brother and the plank had “words”, a patch was put on the hole, the tube re-fitted and we left there in disgust. NEVER to return.   

:o
Previous Bikes: Suzuki TS50ER; Suzuki GS1000G; Kawasaki Z1000; Yamaha XT500; BMW F650GS; BMW R1150GS; BMW R1200GS Adventure

Offline SmokenFly

• Bike: Triumph 800 XC
  • I Ride for the freedom it gives me
« Reply #138 on: April 18, 2011, 11:54:59 am »
Eish Yoh Yoh Yoh!

Brett your not a very nice person now are you fella....I suggest you make a formal apologie on the forum to TK and invite all the WD members out for free boerie rolls and beer on your account, plus give TK back the money he asked for....that way you may be able to redeem your self even if its just a little bit.

Be a man do the right thing Brett......Dont mess with the Dawgs :laughing4:

Offline bomber

• Bike: KTM 690 Enduro
« Reply #139 on: April 18, 2011, 12:57:24 pm »
A point to ponder is that even if Brett apologises, will be workshop improve? Will the service levels improve?
Unlikely IMHO, esp the competence in the workshop. So up to now they could hide the fact that they are incompetent, but now it is in the open.

They will have to completely re-invent themselves to gain any form of support from this community.
couldn't fix my brakes so I made my horn louder