Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Never Ever Again Thank You!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8660 times)

Offline blauth

Re: Never Ever Again Thank You!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #240 on: April 20, 2011, 05:01:35 pm »

At this point Brett apologises again and asks me what do I want from him to resolve this and my reply to him was that he should go and think about it and let me know how he intends resolving this by Saturday 09April 2011. 

This was your mistake.
They should have fixed the quads then and there or you should have insisted on getting your money back..

We know they wouldn't have given his money back.....with retrobates like these, there is never a refund. I purchased a KTM640 from these clowns and it took them about four months and many irate phone calls to get the registration papers and licensing sorted out. Needless to say there was also lots of Bla Bla Bla excuses.

In my view, an air filter clean is a fundamental part of a service and not getting it cleaned is pathetic. I bet if you take your spark plug out, you will find that it hasn't been changed either.

Offline Harry the Buffalo

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • I NEED Freedom!!To survive>>>>
« Reply #241 on: April 20, 2011, 10:04:37 pm »
 :patch: Next episode  please :peepwall:
Having "GUTS" means being "SHIT" scared and still winding the throttle!!!

Offline Tyre kicker

« Reply #242 on: April 20, 2011, 10:29:10 pm »
Let us get a few facts straight. This will be my first and last mail. Tyrekicker called and arranged to bring his two quads in for repair on Wednesday. He didnt pitch. He then arrived on Thursday saying he was in a hurry for them. He spoke to Jason, our mechanic. His exact instuctions were to get them both starting and running properly. He did not ask us to sevice them, we did not service them and we did not charge him for a service, thus no oil change and no filter clean. Bear in mind that the quads are Chinese 90cc Adly's of dubious quality, bought for about R3000 each. What he asked, we did, we got them both starting and running properly. If this fact is in dispute, we welcome the inspection of an independant professional. It has come to my attention that Tk and an associate spent some time attempting to fix the quads themselves, sadly unsuccessfully. When he expressed his dissatisfaction, I offered to collect the quads personally and rectify all problems, this he refused to allow, I told him that I would come to his house after work on Friday night and bring Jason along. This we duly did, Jason offered to fix anything he was unhappy with there. After some minor setting, Tk, with his not insignificant bulk, proceded to ride both quads up and down his street for about 20 minutes. Bearing in mind that these quads are designed to carry 30 kg kids, they performed admirably. He was still unhappy (there is no pleasing some people) I would have been happy to reduce the price on the job, but he demanded to only pay for the battery and 2 spare spark plugs, this is grossly unreasonable as will did work on them, and rectify the problems. We would like to encourage anal pratts not to support us. Far more worrying is the feeding frenzy that followed this incident. An attack one one dog is an attack on all. What are you, the Muscateers? To the induvidual that wants to take me for tea. Is this you personally, or do you want to enlist the support of some buddies? Call me asap on 0123427474, ask for Brett, with time and venue, Ill be coming alone.  Come on guys, grow up and get a life!!!!                  

Brett. Your story does not gel. Tyre kicker did not call Jason on Wednesday, the person whom Tyre Kicker collected the quads from spoke to and arranged it with Jason whom agreed to do the job. Tyre kicker delivered the quads on Thursday because he collected them in Boksburg late Wednesday afternoon and could not make it to BA in time before closing hence he delivered it on Thursday. You are vehemently distorting the truth mate, will the previous owner respond and confirm that the quads both started and idled fine or shall I ask that all the other people that laid eyes on these quads to confirm that or can we post the for sale ad on Wilddog to humor the man please! ???
My request was SERVICE related not repair related EINSTEIN!! If you did not service them and did not clean anything what the f@ck did you do to them, oh wait I’ll tell you ZILCH,SQUAT,NADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :mwink:
As I mentioned before myself and a fellow dog cleaned the carburetor out on Wednesday evening, not attempting to fix anything as it was not broken in the first place but required a good cleaning and service.
Maybe you should be more specific like -TK expressed his dissatisfaction and then summoned me to his house to come and witness first hand the service and work that was allegedly carried out.
TK confronted Jason in front of his boss Brett whereby he admitted he screwed up by letting  as he called it “the black dudes clean the air filters”  but swore on his boss’s ham sandwich that he personally did all the rest of the work such as unclogging the exhaust too.  :biggrin:
Quads are Chinese? I think one of our forum members politely corrected you as to where they were made, their quality and who imported them but I guess you knew that seing that you are the oldest bike shop in Pretoria.   ;D :biggrin:

All I can say is your ambition exceeds your talent, and you certainly fail dismally at satisfying your customer needs as well as promoting good business ethics.  :(                
TK never even rode the bike that evening, your mechanic did.   :laughing4:

As for the not insignificant bulk, well I am sure with some good tyre kicking exercises I could move the world and make a significant difference however in your case the lack of honesty and integrity are permanent.  :thumleft: :thumleft:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 10:30:40 pm by Tyre kicker »
It's not the years in your life that count,its the LIFE in your years that count.

Offline Tweets

• Shop Mods
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • Centurion
« Reply #243 on: April 21, 2011, 09:11:18 am »
I think this saga is now history. The quads are now sorted (elsewhere than BA) and have made the youngsters very happy. (Another thread)

Yes this  thread should now be history, Just that, to be remembered by all and yes , pass the word around, BA does not deserve any patronage.

Brett has said in his last "feeble" post that, that would be his last say!  So lets move on, but not forget.

Borrow money from pessimists - they dont expect it back
Current bikes : 1200GS, 800GS, 400XT

Offline Stoetbul

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 1190 Adventure
  • I is Stoetie
« Reply #244 on: April 21, 2011, 09:38:31 am »
I think this saga is now history. The quads are now sorted (elsewhere than BA) and have made the youngsters very happy. (Another thread)

Yes this  thread should now be history, Just that, to be remembered by all and yes , pass the word around, BA does not deserve any patronage.

Brett has said in his last "feeble" post that, that would be his last say!  So lets move on, but not forget.

No man Tweets,lets let it hang for a while longer. Have read the man for BA's replies again and once more I get upset because it could have been me or anyone of us sitting with this mess. :3some: :thumleft:

Offline Lew

• Bike: AJS (all models)
« Reply #245 on: April 21, 2011, 10:51:29 am »
Guys all I can say from my side is that Tyre Kicker collected them from me on the wed afternoon and that we started and took both for a ride before loading them up,one was going 100% the other one was pulling with a little less power, but going fine, so not to disappoint the kids tyre kicker said he would love to have them serviced before delivery and I agreed.I even went as far as phoning my boss and organised another 500 rand off to com pansate for the service costs.We phoned a couple a form members with shops that was full and to busy and I got to Speak with Jason eventually not even knowing him, see i live in westrand and don;t really get to go to pta shops often,He was told about our scenario and that we needed the two quads checked and serviced, he said no problem bring them.Tyre Kicker loaded the scoots and off he went, unfortunately we spoke the following day and he told me his bad luck with the service and what happend and when i saw the post on wd I really believed the man!!!

So from my side I don;t think he got a bad deal for the two quads because he knew what he was buying and when I sell something I make sure the buyer knows what he is paying for , but what happend to the service with the proof of the pictures I think he got a raw deal from the bike shop!!!!

Offline BOER!

• is 'n GS neersletterende
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • What's Updog?
« Reply #246 on: April 21, 2011, 12:08:49 pm »
Guys all I can say from my side is that Tyre Kicker collected them from me on the wed afternoon and that we started and took both for a ride before loading them up,one was going 100% the other one was pulling with a little less power, but going fine, so not to disappoint the kids tyre kicker said he would love to have them serviced before delivery and I agreed.I even went as far as phoning my boss and organised another 500 rand off to com pansate for the service costs.We phoned a couple a form members with shops that was full and to busy and I got to Speak with Jason eventually not even knowing him, see i live in westrand and don;t really get to go to pta shops often,He was told about our scenario and that we needed the two quads checked and serviced, he said no problem bring them.Tyre Kicker loaded the scoots and off he went, unfortunately we spoke the following day and he told me his bad luck with the service and what happend and when i saw the post on wd I really believed the man!!!

So from my side I don;t think he got a bad deal for the two quads because he knew what he was buying and when I sell something I make sure the buyer knows what he is paying for , but what happend to the service with the proof of the pictures I think he got a raw deal from the bike shop!!!!

TX Lew. 

Seems to me your version is in line with what TK said in the first place.  I also never recalled TK ever moaning about the guy who he bought them from, but only about the crappy service and customer service from BA.

This puzzle was meant to be built by three year olds.  Brett will finish the puzzle in three years.
My hart kom affie plaas, Waar die Wind en die Son en die Stilte my speelmaats was.

Everybody falls off. Some get back on. Some don't. Some can't.

Offline Tyre kicker

« Reply #247 on: April 21, 2011, 11:47:02 pm »
Guys all I can say from my side is that Tyre Kicker collected them from me on the wed afternoon and that we started and took both for a ride before loading them up,one was going 100% the other one was pulling with a little less power, but going fine, so not to disappoint the kids tyre kicker said he would love to have them serviced before delivery and I agreed.I even went as far as phoning my boss and organised another 500 rand off to com pansate for the service costs.We phoned a couple a form members with shops that was full and to busy and I got to Speak with Jason eventually not even knowing him, see i live in westrand and don;t really get to go to PTA shops often,He was told about our scenario and that we needed the two quads checked and serviced, he said no problem bring them.Tyre Kicker loaded the scoots and off he went, unfortunately we spoke the following day and he told me his bad luck with the service and what happend and when i saw the post on wd I really believed the man!!!

Howzit Lew

Thanks for clearing the air and confirming what I have said all along and that is that these bikes stood for a long time and were hardly used but started first time every time, idled and pulled both you and I around in the yard when I came to view and collect them.How many people at your bussiness premises could even just confirm that?

Mr Brett van Bergen claims he had to sort them out and managed to get them going again !!!!!!!. ??? ??? ???He is now trying all the dumb tactics at the moment as things are catching up to him lately!! :-[ :-[

As you know I have been satisfied from the day I bought the bikes from you and hence never complained to you or about you and as I said to you before I really believe and maintain it was a good buy as Boer also rightfully posted. :thumleft:

The nephew is enjoying them tremendously and you have certainly helped make a young lad a very happy chappy, thanks mate I appreciate  it. :) :) :thumleft:
It's not the years in your life that count,its the LIFE in your years that count.

Offline Lew

« Reply #248 on: April 22, 2011, 07:42:29 am »
Hi B, no problem mate, to be honest with you I was actually thinking that if the bike shop would like to get hold of me to confirm the history of the bikes they were more than welcome!!!!!!Like I said mate if I sell something the next owner will know what he buys.I really am glad the lads are having fun with them and hope they get many safe hours of riding out of them.

Like I said if you keep getting hassled buy the bike shop for telling stories call me and I will tell what I think of the whole scenario.

Have a happy Easter and safe driving to where ever you are going.

Offline 2StrokeDan

• I've been to paradise, but i've never been to me....
  • Castrated Dog
  • Bike: KTM 690 Adventure
  • RD350 and Rossi!!!!!!
« Reply #249 on: April 22, 2011, 07:58:57 am »
Brett, your post #202 refers. You call this a feeding frenzy and how could it have been different with your initial very rude post and then a looooong silence? I realised from page 1 that you had to respond swiftly and with care. What I find weird is how you were never supposed to service the quads, yet your mechanic attempted to clean the air filter at the client's home. The instruction to you from the client, if only to get the quads running well, would have a CLEAN airfilter as a top priority. Please do not post anymore on this thread, I cannot endure the damage you are doing to your own business. Remember that Monty Python song; " Every client is sacred"?

Offline BlueBull2007

• Caribbean
  • Global Moderator
  • Bachelor Dog
« Reply #250 on: April 22, 2011, 10:28:32 pm »
I cant believe how immature and disappointing Bret's responses to this have been.  ::)

I wont be going back.
Rally nut. What could possibly go wrong?
Living the Rally Dream - Ride Report
Current bike: KTM 350 EXC   Previous bikes:  2010 WR450F, 2006 KTM450EXC,KTM 450RR, BMW800GS, KTM450EXC, BMW650 GS, BMW650 Dakar, and Honda XR250

Offline michnus

• PikiPiki Overland
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
    • Pikipiki Overland
« Reply #251 on: April 22, 2011, 10:51:15 pm »
This has gone on for too long now. Please settle this face to face or by what ever other means possible but not on WD's anymore.

the thread is locked.