Round the World - Do you have beer we are coming to visit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michnus

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS HP2
Round the World - Do you have beer we are coming to visit?

The initial "Hello Africa tell me how you doing?" trip was only intended to cover South Africa to Europe. There were no plans after that. Since we started in 2010 this trip has evolved into an odyssey that's now going around the world on a continuous basis. Let us introduce ourselves, we are Michnus and Elsebie, our home is in East London, South Africa. Our passions are motorcycle overland travel, amateurish photography, drinking beer while watching the sunset over a new horizon.

Why? The aim is not to set records or to rush just to get the stamps. We are not the highway asphalt type, we love the backroads, the dirt roads and roads less travelled, the out of way places where tourist never go. Eat local, really dig into a place. We want to rub shoulders with the world, see the amazing places around the globe and get some first hand experiences of other people's cultures.
Our trip is completely unsupported and without sponsors.​
Our website is: www.pikipiki.co.za  

But most of all to have fun!!

Warning: picture rich thread with stupid grammar and even worse spelling. :D

i-KswBcRC-XL.jpg

RED and WHITE: COMPLETED ROUTE TO DATE. BLUE: PLANNED ROUTE FOR WHEN WE GET TO IN IN THE NEXT YEAR OR SO.
CURRENTLY MEXICO​

DSCN2306-S.jpg

DSCN2319-S.jpg

The lucky bastards!

We would love to hear from you, anything you are curious about.

What you can see from this trip so far...:wink:

i-LZV9dgz-S.jpg
i-Gt5RK4H-S.jpg
i-2Psb4wk-S.jpg
i-XtDb2SR-S.jpg
i-rLn3JXb-S.jpg
i-cZFgkgB-S.jpg
i-vMHV9gq-S.jpg
i-h57zTLc-S.jpg
i-4PKNddT-S.jpg
i-fGtHxKz-S.jpg
i-w3qJrQQ-S.jpg