Are we Nearly There Yet ??? Noob Ride--

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Are we Nearly there yet was the Question asked by many a Wild Dog on the Sunday Ride --WHY  ??? I think they were just in a hurry to have some good coffeeeeee OR just get out of the odd wet patch of Mud we found along our casual -relaxed ride on Sunday  ::)

Thank's for arranging the ride Dakota  ;)

Well what was intended to be a quick run through the back gravel roads of Magaliesberg that i have done so many times in the past ended up ----to be the most Fun i have out that way in a Loooooong time --

Pity after i was through the roads --for some reason or another the riders started to find the most interesting lines and Mud they say --went back to look what had happened to all and this greeted me  ::)

The Lynching Mob  ::) Luckily for me --they could not find a tree tall enough-- :peepwall:

Well done Arthur --Take my hat off to you --you just kept on going and going --no matter what :thumleft:

Dakota just having a casual ride --Thank's sweetie for helping pull those big bikes out  ;)

Removing front mudguards was the order of the day --

Humble will calling BMW on call for a air lift --

Well when we got to the magaliesberg Wimpy for coffee --gues what-

Mad Maddie and Pink Duck were already on their second cup of coffee waiting for the NANNE who were still having a Mud Wrestling competition somewhere --out there  ::)

After that from 18 we were down to 7 and i decided to take another route --and gues what not Mud  :(

H on Jezebel--

Super Tenere minus front fender--

Adrian who has taken to the sport like a duck to water --since he bought a Zukini  ::)

Mad Maddie --watch this one guy's she is going to kick plenty butt --soon

Johnny --who's speed  was drastically reduced after a few viewings of some prime --Real -Estate--

Looks --Spectacular --BUT -i had to jump out of the way for my life -- ::)

The Final Water crossing --before Lunch and parting our ways--

Thank's All  :thumleft:

Next time --My backyard --at least i can re-route and promise you all great riding no matter how wet it may get--

And Thank's Dakota  for twisting my arm --- ::)