Gauteng Wilddog get-to gether

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1090 Adventure R
The "Cape branch" has organised a get-to-gether and Adventurer has suggested something for the Gauteng boytjies.

I have already come up with something - a mate (also a forum member but a bit of a lurker) has offered his game farm otherside Thabazimbi.

We leave early Sat morning - do some lekker dirt to the farm. I'll lay on a sheep braai - you bring the dop - we have some fun

The camp has a kitchen, hot showers and a lekker lapa to drink and talk some kark.

Sunday - my chef cooks you a breakfast to die for and then we do some dirt home.

Here's the deal
We'll work out a "bevange" route with some other members. This will take up the Saturday. We ride through two game farms to get to the farm. There are about 15 beds (you bring s/bags), also place for tents. There is a kitchen with fridge for the beers and other flamable stuff. I'll get my staff to sort out a sheep braai and a greasy breakfast. Ther'll be music and dancing girls (ok - I lied about ther dancing girls)
Cost - the dop and a donation for the venue

We can only do after the hunting season. A GS with a 30.06 round through it does not go so well.

If you keen. I'll set up for September

Can I have a show of hands !!!