THE BIKER posted on behalf of a great friend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COLES

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Some time ago I posted a report called START OF A NEW ADVENTURE well DOGZ the main actor of that report was non other than Andre , well he has out grown his trusted GS 650 DETUNED GS 800 for the real deal

Below is a photo of Buddha giving Andre his first crash course at riding a motor cycle instructed as follows PULL THE CLUTCH IN REV THE ENGINE TO 5000 RPM LET THE CLUTCH LEVER GO      IF YOU ARE STILL ON THE BIKE AFTER U HAVE COMPLETED THIS TASK        U CAN RIDE

img002.jpg

There was a further posting  ASK ME I AM A BIKER below is the biker telling the REAL makulu  groot baaaas how to ride a bike      Shortly after our departure from this spot the  the makulu  groot baaaaaas    gave us all a riding lesson    DOGZ thats another chapter

DSCF5150.JPG

Andre and his side kick  dis die ou met die mooi brille  joined the HELLS TEA CUP RIDER FOR A FEW WEEKS    REAL HARDCORE STUFF     all this for a china that was borN in the early 50,s and only started biking whilst in the departure lounge          60 years old to be exact

DSCF6035.jpg

DSCF6039.jpg

Like usual Andre wanted to be leader of the PACK     takes me back to the LEADER OF THE PACK    BRIMMM BRIMMM    1964 POP SONG BECAME NO 1 ON THE BILLBOARD HOT 100 ON THE 28 11 1964 by a all cherrie group THE SHANGRI=LAS    any way Andre left the HARDCORE movement for his new adventure

Andre then decieded to follow suit and for the last few months has been operating on the beach front        amazing truely amazing

HPIM0161.JPG

AMAZING HOW MUCH THIS SORRY FACE WAS GIVEN

05 05 2011 THURSDAY    ON THIS DAY IN HISTORY THE NEW ADVENTURE FOR F P A (ANDRE) BEGAN

Andre discussing payment with Joel the friendly BM BIKE man

IMG_0001.jpg

PART OF THE PAYMENT

IMG_0008.jpg

Andre also recieved two one pound coins and a 1 Deutsche  these coins Joel refused

IMG_0011.jpg

Andre being shown his new boney

IMG_0003%20%2820%29.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

A truely professional salesman Joel did not miss a thing on the bike as he explained the workings to Andre of the BRAND NEW SPANKING GS 1200

IMG_0005%20%2825%29.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014%20%2814%29.jpg

IF U WANT TO BARK LIKE A BULLDOG DONT PEE LIKE A YORKIE