950 KTM SUPERENDURO OWNERS CLUB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orangeswifty

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 SE
Hey guys!
I have been toying with this idea for a while now
Most Superenduro riders i know will never sell their bikes because
firstly - they are as scarce as chicken teeth and
secondly - it just is the best damn adrenaline rush off road bike on steroids ever made!.....................
and thirdly - where will you ever get another performance based off road monster to replace this machine?

I propose that all Superenduro riders unite to form a national owners club.
If the Eich P Twoers can do it surely we can too!
I have contacted Andrew Biram (Eat my KTM on the WD Forum) at Pro Action to find out if KTM can help us with a national database of 950 SE's sold in this country! He seems keen to help and is in the process of selling his 990 and buying a 950 SE. The Wild Dog Forum seems the right place to initialize this from and get a database together!

I know that it will amount to a fair bit of organisation but want to get some okes in to help me with the initial organisation! I know that Edgy in the Eastern Cape might be keen and so will Justin Powerflow in the Western Cape!

The plan is to write a proper charter for the club and get owners to fil in a membership form and pay an annual fee. The club will have its own bank account and all funds managed properly and audited annually! The club will obviously have a President and vice President, Treasurer, Social Captain, and Provincial Captains. The Club will be an NPO ( Non profit Organisation).The fee which is payable annually may be utilized to sponsor Annual gatherings, Regional Outrides and Social events! A lot can be gained from this going forward!`

If you are interrested to help in putting this together - please email me on [email protected]
Please feel free to pitch in with value adding idea's in this forum.

All other trawlers and shitbiters who intend highjacking this thread with silly remarks, this is a serious venture and i will ask the moderators to delete all condascending remarks or trawlers from it!

Cheers
Swifty

Confirmed Wilddog Members SE Club List:

Gauteng:
    Orangeswifty
    Duitsman
    Bender
    All Over

Western Cape:
    Powerflow Justin
    Tankwa
    Clem