One Nighter to HoneyDew cottage Bottom of Sani **pics added**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 5710

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Some mates of mine have been hectically busy the last couple of months and with my wife and myself heading off overseas in the next 4 weeks to attend a wedding (volcano ash dependent)  we thought we would head to the hills for a little 1 nighter. Searched the net and found this lekker little cottage located at the Sani Backpackers and booked it for the evening. Weather on Saturday was absolutely brilliant and we headed up through the Hella Hella pass onto to the Qunu Falls. The dirt roads were in excellent condition and the views  :drif:

Stopped at Nipp Inn for Brunch and then headed to Underberg to get some stuff for the evening. The dirt road to the Sani Hotel is really a bit iffy at the moment with all the road works and construction vehicles around. Looks a right mess to be honest and slippery in some sections with all the "marbles".  We arrived at the cottage and what a little gem. All the necessary requirements there. Had a lekker braai and talked a bit of kark around the fire. Beautiful evening. Early rise in the morn and decided to take a ride to Border post before heading back to Durbs via the Byrne Valley. Very lekker impromptu ride  :thumleft: :thumleft: a few pics to follow