Anvil Racing -Training ride-Tulbagh 4 June 08:00 till late-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tau

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 750 Z Super
With so little training space available I have been thinking of opening our farm for a days training for bikes. I cannot do a race as it will have too big an enviromental impact on the area.

The Idea is to open all the gates and mountain section and mark a 15km loop. Mostly 3rd gear stuff. We have a brick factory on the farm and a huge Quarry. Here you can play and do insane climbs dropoffs etc without any (more) damage to the enviroment. I walked some sections yesterday and there is the possibility of some difficult sections, with "green" route to bypass for those not interested in sukkeling, but more into getting in some laps.

I am in Tulbagh 100km from Cpt.

I won't be doing rider training, but there will be some lekker fast okes who can provide help and insight. Also Open riding area for kids.

NO BIG QUADS please The area won't allow it as the paths is singletrack, however your kids is welcome to ride with small quads.

If you ride a bike you will wear Helmet boot sand jeans at least. No special provisions etc. This is a plastic bike training day so I need to keep some form of safety going.

Entry for the day R50 or a donation of blankets and warm clothes for the local orphanage and less fortunate.

I was thinking of  4 June.

Contact me johnatbreede.co.za