Jun 10 2011 - Half day in the places of my childhood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlyno

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
presentazione%2010%20giugno%202011.gif

Hello guys

today because I had the whole afternoon free, I got a ride to the places of my childhood. It 'been a pleasure to just spend time in absolute tranquility. First stop to visit Villa Cattolica in Bagheria one of the many villas of the nineteenth century in the city, once a holiday destination of the nobles of that period. Today, the villa was transformed into the Museum which houses many works of the master Guttuso, born in Bagheria and where it rests in a tomb in the large garden of the villa. From here I moved in the seaside village of Sour, between fishermen seeking to fix the nets. From coastal Mongerbino I came to St. Elia another small fishing village and from there to Porticello. Needless to say the beauty of these places which are very close. They talk about the photos. Enjoy

https://www.francescoinviaggio.it/SICILIA%20ON%20THE%20ROAD%202011/09)%2010%20Giugno%202011%20-%20Bagheria,%20Aspra,%20S.Elia,%20Porticello%20nei%20luoghi%20della%20mia%20infanzia/index.html