Help please!! - Licensing/roadworthy issues - DRZ400E

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1WayRay

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Please I need help,

Went to license my New(Old) DRZ, roadwothy certificate in hand from Dekra(AA). And promptly go told by the licensing department that they cant give a license as the e-natis system says that the roadworthy status on the system says "crw required, non RTQS". I excplained to them that, that was why I had the AA/Dekra roadworthy certifacte that said "test Passed". This did not ssem to matter, they said that they could not issue the license till that status was changed and they could not tell me what I needed to do to change it.  :mad:

The bike has an exisitng license disk,a year overdue, but I paid the penalties and cleared that when I did the transfer of ownership last week.  :lamer:

I went back to the AA, who went out of their way to solve it, but when they tried to change it, the system spat out a message saying "Only provisional law administration can change vehicle status". When I tool that back to the licensing department, they agrred that they had to do something, but did not know what so could not help  ??? ???

Anybody had this issue before and if so what do I need to do to sort this out ? How do I get the status changed? What do I need to tell this manager I was dealing with at the licensing department to get this sorted out !