BMW Motorrad SA - take over Husqvarna in SA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buks

Race Dog
Reaction score
I visited the "only so-called Husqvarna Dealer in the Western Cape" on Wednesday during a business trip to Cape Town. What a joke  :eek7: :eek: The place is filled with Chinese brands, the only Husky to see around was a 19voertsek old TE610 that's for sale. There's not even pictures or brochures on Husky's! :bueller:
At least I could buy a Motrix oil filter over the counter  for the same price as a genuine Husky filter from Primrose in JHB  :brushteeth:
:thumleft: to Primrose for trying to fly the Husky flag and for giving good service!!!
How on earth the current importer can try to market a rather "high profile brand" like this, is beyond me!!! :imaposer:
Now I'm not a fan of BMW's snobbish marketing strategy, but even that will be much better for us (the current fans and owners), as well as for the Husky brand in general! I believe BMW SA may give right to the brand in SA, but I know it will cost us!