Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: 9 years ago I was an IDIOT. WARNING : GRAPHIC PHOTO CONTENT !**  (Read 14602 times)

Offline Knucklhead

• Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • aka: Mooseknuckle/ knucky/knuckles/philistine
lyk nou soos n stuk droe wors wat nog nat is...

Offline Hando

• Formerly Hanno@MadMacs
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: Yamaha Super Tenere
  • http://dsadventure.wordpress.com/
    • Dual Sport Adventure
lol

Offline Bring It On

:laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:
+1
 :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

I think you can now safely change your Forum name, from "Hando to Duimpie"....... :imaposer: :imaposer:

Glad to see your spirits are still up & you remain possitive :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:
Won't be long...... before you're back on your bike. :ricky:
"Always Believe In Yourself"

Quote: "Riding a Bike feeds something inside us, that Nothing else can"
Quote: "I Ride because it can turn the Worst Day into the BEST"

Offline Hando

• Formerly Hanno@MadMacs
  • Race Dog
    • Dual Sport Adventure

+1
 :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

I think you can now safely change your Forum name, from "Hando to Duimpie"....... :imaposer: :imaposer:

Glad to see your spirits are still up & you remain possitive :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:
Won't be long...... before you're back on your bike. :ricky:

what ?

I've been riding the bike again since Wednesday and will be joining my brother for a 300 km trip from Alexandria to Alicedale to Riebeeck East to Grahamstown and back this weekend.

Offline Bring It On

:blob3: :blob5: :blob6: :blob7: :blob9: :headbang: :hello2: :headbang: :hello2: :headbang: :hello2:

That's really Gr8 to hear Buddy. :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Offline Bie

Hando as soon as it has properly healed you should set up a video camera and do a proper re-run, duplicating your previous action, so that we all can see exactly what not to do. Seeing that that section of your thumb is already missing it cannot get caught in the chain again, so it is quite safe for you to do and we can all learn from your video.  :peepwall:
Kom ons maak 'n stoffie.

Offline Bring It On

Hando as soon as it has properly healed you should set up a video camera and do a proper re-run, duplicating your previous action, so that we all can see exactly what not to do. Seeing that that section of your thumb is already missing it cannot get caught in the chain again, so it is quite safe for you to do and we can all learn from your video.  :peepwall:

yea,.... you can always use some of that "special effects putty", to place on the tip of your thumb... :imaposer: :pot: :pot:

terminator1

:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

Everyone wants a finger in the pie now

Offline RobC

• Stoepkakkertjie
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
  • Bloemfontein
reminds me of the story of the health and safety inspectors asking the bloke that had trimmed his fingers in a wood planer how it had happened...
"Well I switched it on and did this..." and he promptly sliced off another cm of fingers... ::) :mwink:

Offline Bring It On

reminds me of the story of the health and safety inspectors asking the bloke that had trimmed his fingers in a wood planer how it had happened...
"Well I switched it on and did this..." and he promptly sliced off another cm of fingers... ::) :mwink:

:laughing4: :laughing4:
Dumb-Ass ::) ::) :imaposer:

terminator1

Irish

Offline Hando

• Formerly Hanno@MadMacs
  • Race Dog
    • Dual Sport Adventure
Hando as soon as it has properly healed you should set up a video camera and do a proper re-run, duplicating your previous action, so that we all can see exactly what not to do. Seeing that that section of your thumb is already missing it cannot get caught in the chain again, so it is quite safe for you to do and we can all learn from your video.  :peepwall:

No bloody chance !!!  My fingers and the bike's chain will stay VERY far away from each other from now on.

Hope you enjoy my new avatar ;)

<<----------
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 10:32:18 am by Hando »

Offline Bring It On

Excellent!!! :thumleft: :thumleft: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

Offline Hando

• Formerly Hanno@MadMacs
  • Race Dog
    • Dual Sport Adventure
Bring it On

Seems you are about the only one that still follows this thread.

;-)

Offline Dusty Rusty

• Sparkle
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: Honda XR250 Tornado
  • SSS!

I've been riding the bike again since Wednesday and will be joining my brother for a 300 km trip from Alexandria to Alicedale to Riebeeck East to Grahamstown and back this weekend.
[/quote]

YOU GO BOY!
Never underestimate the power of kindness!

http://doutrapper.wordpress.com/

Geotraveller

Luister hier DUIMPIE, as jy Jemima se ketting laat roes kom ek en die Tier af en wys jou hoe! Mooi Avatar naam BTW

Offline Bie

New worker in a wine cellar drowned in one of those huge stainless steel storage tanks and it was investigated by Dept of Labour. The inspector questioned the other staff regarding safety equipment being in place, ladder to get out etc, but was assured everything was in place, so he asked why this guy was then unable to get out. No, said one of the others, he was able to get out as he climbed out to take a piss three times before he drowned.
Kom ons maak 'n stoffie.

Offline Bring It On

Luister hier DUIMPIE, as jy Jemima se ketting laat roes kom ek en die Tier af en wys jou hoe! Mooi Avatar naam BTW

Sorry Hando,...... but I just can't help myself from ROTFLMAO...... :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

Geotraveller

Shaun get back to work!  :peepwall: :ricky:

Offline Bring It On

Really wish I could,.... sick in bed with flu,.... & having Hano's thread available to read, keeps me in better spirits. :imaposer: