My first Ride report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
this last weekend me and sum okes from work did a little ride from Uitenhage to Middleburg and back , app 400km's. Just beacuse we wanted to and we could..a few km's outside of uitenhage we hooked a right at glenconner and headed towards jansenville. along the route we had some fun where the road was washed away..i ended up helping getting okes out of the river bed, luckily dry.some great riding and views along the way to jansenville. Once we had fuelled ourselves and teh bikes we headed out of jansenville towards the sundays river..river to deep after recent rain so we decided to u -turn and find another way..this was decided as we still had far to go. about 15km outside jansenville hooked left and follwed a board called bloukrans..this was awesome, the road follwed the sunday's river all the way to graaf reinet via kendrew..
In graafies we had a light snack and a few cold ones and decided to head to middleburg along the tar as it was getting late and cold..rosmead hotel called and we headed into rosmead for a final toot before our overnight ( on a hunting farm)

next morning (sunday), checked the weather report...was not going to be an easy day..heavy rain planned for the ride back..shit...anyway we headed home and road in pouring rain from jansenville back to uitenhage... when the weather is better we will def return for another ride..
below some pics

Attachments

• IMG_3997.JPG
    IMG_3997.JPG
    368.5 KB · Views: 145