Bike Window Shopping - Window Bike Shopping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Extreme Velcro

Had Mark's attention on a Saturday (he normally works) so off we went to buy one or two ATGATT items for me (de pillion) and to check out the Loncin that I have chosen as a starter bike and that even the bank manager likes.

So, off we went to check out the Loncin 200 GY-4A which is cute and very affordable and we decided, yip, "great starter as well as at R13 000 or so, if I fall and damage, not the end of the world" bike.

After that beginning, off we go to look at ATGATT gear, specifically knee protection. But the spirit took us over and we got sidetracked by about five or six bike dealers on the way to Warwick at Bike Stuff, so we decided to do the "window" shopping for bikes thingy.

WOW, what fun..... Although honest with the sales people that we are just looking, and Mark leaving it completely up to me to do the "shopping", it was so much fun!!!!!!!

I "tried on" a KLE 400 (nice size; Kilroy, you were right, very lekker number that) :) , a Yamaha XT but the Motard version (WOW, very cool) :D , looked at a Transalp :shock: :shock: :shock: (really, just looked at it - AIAIAIAIAIAI, that's a biggie), found out from Honda that engine parts for the NX imports - grey or otherwise - is not a problem and found a lovely little baby called a Suzuki DRZ 650.

Who made such a beautiful thing? In this category, it seems lighter than air (you know what I mean), great feel (Mark's eyes positively gleamed as he worked out the fun quotient potential - and coming from the Yammie/KTM man, I thought taht was positive) and I found another possible love.

The only thing though, that seat feels HARD and feels as if after six hours, it could be WAY more than a liability, but obviously I wait to hear from the experts as to their opinion on that. Man, she feels so cool !!!!

AAAAAHHHH well, got home full of dreams and hopes for the future, grinning from ear to ear - life is great for a pillion that is getting ready to get out there - I'm beginning to thing the shopping is as much fun as the actual purchase.

Who needs drugs - one morning "window" shopping and - WHEEEEEEEEE !!!!

The anticipation MOUNTS..........

:D :D :D

What will the final choice be one day when I grow up and am ready to join the BEEEEG world?