22 Lug. - 08 Ago 2011 Italia Slovenia Austria on the road. REPORT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlyno

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
presentazione%20viaggio%20moto%202011.gif

Hello guys

.. got back two days ago from my trip around europe by moto

Since my back now does not allow me to travel once (8.000/10.000 miles) this year with my wife we had a nice ride between Italy, Slovenia and Austria.

This is the itinerary: Palermo-Civitavecchia (via Gora-Bled-Bohinj Ribcev-Laz-Savica-Skofia Loka-Ljubljana-Logarska Dolina-Rinka Falls-Celje-Ptuj-Hallstatt-Grossglockner Road-Liens-Brenner-Innsbruck-Aldershot-Besen-Lavarone-Genoa-Palermo (via ferry)

During the trip I had the pleasure to meet many motorcyclists in different forums that I finally had the pleasure of giving them a face.

The trip was wonderful .. full of emotions, places and extraordinary people. 3,000 km around ...

.. Waiting for the detailed report for those who want to  look photos and video are online, for different states and with lots of captions. Enjoy .. and if there is time, signed the guestbook.

ALL PHOTOS AND VIDEO HERE https://www.francescoinviaggio.it/VIAGGI%20IN%20MOTO%20FOTO/2011%20ITALIA%20SLOVENIA%20AUSTRIA/index.html  

Greeting from Palermo - Sicily - Italy