WC: Noob long distance. Sunday 14 Aug

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Camelman

We did what we always do. Meet up somewhere (Engen 1 Stop), greet an talk crap (like dogs sniffing tail), start late (because some okes sleep (AntonW) until some other oke (Andy660) calls him, ride into the sun (so we can practice blind driving), check out the awesome scenery (Beins kloof), fill up with juice (coffee and petrol in Ceres), jaag up the pass (Gydo) because somwhere a camera-man is waiting to capture your dakar moment (N[]vA), then hit some loose gravel to wake everybody up, stop 20 minutes later for pictures and a smoke break, (some okes pump there front wheel just to show off his 007-super-exhaust-back-brake-don't-know-where-the-air-comes-from thingy  ;D , Wall-e), klap the gravel road stukkend to beer and t-bone stop (Cederberg Oasis), talk more crap and share love (bike) stories. Finally we hit some jeep track via Kromrivier, ride some marbles to Citrusdal, wave our good-buy's, and then we all ride as fast as we can back to Cape Town.

Thanks all of you for joining. Those of you who pretended to be noobs, shame on you!  ;D. I didn't see even one noob, but myself.

Huge  :thumleft: for Wall-e who came, and had to return to Greyton. He left at 05:00 and probably only got back by 18:00. Very well done my friend!

Big thanks to Andy660 for eating most of the dust at the back! Appreciate it buddy!

To N[]vA who came by bakkie as back-up and photo's, you rock bru! :thumleft:

Below are some pics. I'm sure some more will follow throughout the day.

Smoke break
PICT0007.jpg

N[]vA, who's bike is still u/s, but joined us as backup vehicle and camera.
PICT0006.jpg

Lunch @ Cederberg Oasis
PICT0008.jpg

Incoming!
PICT0012.jpg

PICT0013.jpg

Eish!
PICT0014.jpg

Robin Brown
PICT0016.jpg

Andy660
PICT0017.jpg