Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Woman in motorsport  (Read 350 times)

Offline DR BIG 750

Woman in motorsport
« on: August 15, 2011, 08:20:30 am »
Yesterday I went through to the msa womens event yesterday at zeemans, I took some gals with Shirley on a 83 XR 200 & Tamsin on a  new XT 250, the day was very well organised 130 participants most of them with there own scoots & for the scootless girls a few companies laid on about 10 bikes ( Puzy & some other bike shops not sure who). They had plenty instructors of various ability from current mx champs to helpers, & they were broken upi into advance , intermadieate, beginner, & the nagain into mx enduro & trail riding,, On the whole was very good plenty sponsers goodies from helmuts , boots goggles etc, lunch drinks,  entertainment all laid on & all for FREE ,GRATIS & FOR ZIP. when is the mens event. but on the whole a big thunbs to the organisers, It will be featured on 2 wheels & various mags.
twin shox, twin drum air cooled

Offline DR BIG 750

Re: Woman in motorsport
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 08:22:10 am »
some more pics, sorry i forgot some of those girls can haul ass one in particular Cindy Porabitch (spelling not sure) she is a flyer she is into the motards, also no slouch on the mx track, would definatly embrarass a few of the boys I wanted to take my 250 out to race  her but i had a sore thumb,so had a beer instead :laughing4:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 08:30:24 am by DR BIG 750 »

Offline DR BIG 750

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 08:25:01 am »
Lets try get some pics finger troubles

Offline laurika

• hoessenaam van hydrabad...
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: Yamaha XT660
  • helmet hair is very cool....everyone says so
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 09:27:27 am »
wonderful!!! that beer must have been cold...the fotos stop at the starting line :pot:.....great to see so many ladies into riding...

"There is no happiness for him who does not travel...Therefore, wander... The fortune of him who is sitting sits, it rises when he rises, it sleeps when he sleeps, it moves when he moves... Therefore, wander!"...The Rig Veda - 800 - 600 BC..

bmw F650GS/ XT 660 R

Offline RobC

• Stoepkakkertjie
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
  • Bloemfontein
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 09:34:17 am »
Most of the MX ladies went over to the Supermoto scene, more money there afaik.