Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Not a real ride report....  (Read 566 times)

Offline Lootch67

• Race Dog
  • Bike: Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
Not a real ride report....
« on: March 22, 2006, 02:09:08 pm »
Just wanted to give the wife some ammo for when she inevitably locks me in the dog box for not doing everything around the house which I said I was going to do when I announced that I'm taking a couple of days off. Fitted new IMS pegs yesterday, and today I adjusted the angle of the handlebars to see if I could raise them a bit. Obviously I had to go try it out... Result, the adjustment makes quite a difference. Have to get used to the new position when sitting down though. I'll probably take out a couple of car's wing mirrors on the way to work....

What you lookin' at??
98 Black AT & the wheel from a 04 KLR 650.

Offline Maverick

• Slacker Extraordinaire
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R100GS / Kalahari
  • Some multi-task. I multi-slack.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 02:21:42 pm »
hey hoesit nou met djou, djy beter daai stofsuier aansit anders is jy innie kak vanaand :D
Maverick Disclaimer: This thread is intended for the use of the individual(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this thread is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas.

Kev

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 04:29:18 pm »
Quote from: "Maverick"
djy beter daai stofsuier aansit anders is jy innie kak vanaand :D

:shock:  That makes two of us!!  :shock:
Why can't they just UNDERSTAND? :dontknow:

Offline mango

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 07:21:44 pm »
Teach your better halves to ride, then buy them a bike....