Metro cop nearly killed me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Split

Puppy
Reaction score
Well, this morning, one of Wayne Minnaar?s thugs pushed me off the road. Twice.

I was commuting to work, in the second lane of the N1, approaching Rivonia, when this idiot in a Metro police car, who had been cutting through traffic and generally making a spectacle of himself since Modderfontein, with all his Christmas tree flashing, suddenly cut INTO MY LANE from the fast lane and behind, and ended up no more than six inches from my front wheel. Not to overtake, mind you, he then proceeded to just sit there.

I hooted and moved out of the way. He looked me in the eye and kept coming, in the process physically knocking my luggage rack with his fender. I thought ?o kak, an accident with Metro, I?m going to jail!?

I pulled clear, indicated that I am stopping, and pulled off the road to the shoulder. He slowed right down and dropped back. Odd? No, he was lining up for a second try!!!

I had nearly stopped when Mr Metro then proceeded to make a run at my bike with his car (Into the yellow lane!). I swerved out and nearly ended up in the ditch, so he missed me. By a few inches.

He never pulled over, but then raced off, taking Rivonia offramp.

I got so far as getting ?PVR? from his number plate, but was not going to keep up with his reckless speeding to get the rest.

There were two occupants in the vehicle.

So much for Public Relations, Metro. One of your finest tried to kill me today. Like I said, twice ? across four lanes of freeway ? and I was not even in his way.