biker right or biker taking liberties

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

volroom

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
I've had this one experience a couple of years ago. Que of cars (not highway) and I sort of moved my way up to the front as I usually did. The second last car was a landcruiser bakkie with a boer sitting in it (i guess), I gently moved past him but this oke suddenly lost it. Revving the engine like he wants to run me down. I pulled away and I could hear this guy was following me. When I turned into my destination the bakkie came past the guy leaning on the hooter, at high speed! I think I was lucky even that he didn't make road kill out of me. Now, this is very common for bike riders. We assume that it is our right, especially if your bike engine is air cooled...traffic and air cooled engines don't mix;  the point is that besides this guy mentioned I've many a time experienced cage drivers glaring at me when I push in front..sixth sense. Who out there experiences the same or has some amusing story to tell that is relevant?