Our permanent charity of choice: The Wilddog sanctionary at Sanwild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KiLRoy

You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus!
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
After numerous requests from members and lengthy discussions with EV, we finally came to the conclusion that our permanent charity of choice need to be the Wild dog sanctionary.  I'm not saying we would not do any other work where we can (like the Groot Klip stuff etc), but this one we shall formally support and do so continuously.

We do get our name and brand from the Wild dogs, so maybe we owe them one back  ;D.  I'm not the most knowledgeable person in this regard, but do know the Wild Dogs are on the endangered list and are extremely difficult to rehabilitate and to find suitable parks/areas for them to roam.  Like us they need lots of space and can travel far.  Wino and me always had a liking for wolves and their ways, so I guess in a way Wild Dogs are the 'African Wolves'.   

Thanx for all your advise and chats EV - you may proceed telling us all about the project, maybe getting that lady from Sanwild to join, in order to educate us on whats happening, show pics and give updates.

To contribute, we shall eventually have a online payment capability, for the interim we'll post their banking details.  Please, nobody is under any obligation - but if you can afford it and if so inclined - help this worthy cause so that the Wild Dogs can keep on running free.

Cheers
Hein