The Wilddog Stealth Camping Tent. 2 Man tents now available!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boer!

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
I started a thread on WD's earlier regarding an idea for a motorcycle tent that I played with.  After a few months of sorting out suppliers and manufacturers, and getting a lot of valuable feedback from Wilddogs who purchased the first 20 tents, The time has come to show the pack what we have been up to.  It's been a bumpy road, and we are still open for comments, questions and feedback.

The StealthCamper Tent weighs a mere 1kg for the tent and flysheet together.  With the 6 aluminium Groundpegs it weighs about 1.15 - 1.2kg's in total.  It folds up super small (300mm x 400mm x 50-60mm) and comes in a bag to store the tent.

Here is the tent with the flysheet in the bag.
We recommend keeping the flysheet separate from the tent itself.  Firstly the tent packs a bit smaller but secondly, the fly sheet is a very handy accessory on your trip.  It sets up super quick between two bikes to create shade in remote areas i.e. when somebody gets a puncture.  It can also be used as an emergency poncho, or a waterproof cover for you, your bike and kit in case of unexpected thunderstorm.

Attachments

• Tent in bag.jpg
    Tent in bag.jpg
    477.2 KB · Views: 3,627