New Kid in the Garage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SGB

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
The X-Moto 110 pit bike has been a great little teacher for my youngster, but things progress and kids grow and at age 10 he has now "outgrown" the Pit Boss.  We have had huge fun with this machine and I can recommend it any day.  It has all you need to learn how to ride proper bikes - clutch, gears, throttle control, etc and the smooth delivery of the 4 stroke and electric start add to the reasons why it has "worked" for us.

42.jpg

It is therefore a little sad to see it go, but the good is that another big guy is going to still have huge fun on the X.

There is one very happy man in Durbs tonight, the replacement also arrived today.  We managed to find one of the last remaining 2007 KTM 85's.  The plan is now to get some riding time in this weekend, and be comfortable on the bike and ready for the fun ride at Winterton in July.  This bike is very different to the X-Moto and we will have to take things easy for starters.

The new beast:  We fitted some hand guards and Hyde stuff this evening, and started it up for the first time.  Sweeeeet!  ;D :-*
Jun088.jpg

Some Hyde Bling:  O0
Jun087.jpg

Happy man!  8)
Jun083.jpg

My worry is that dad will have to live with second place in the not too distant future.....  >:D