Words Fail me.......... Thank You fellow Dogs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would I?

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
A few people know that I have had a bit of an up and down year.......
Been retrenched twice...... this year and battling in this depressed market to find a job.
Had to sell a couple of bike to cover other expenses ....
My beautiful wonderful wife sold her car to help reduce expenses ....
have had to accept assistance from family to cover monthly expenses

and

and

and earlier in the year we (Fire Cracker) and I had to cancel a Namibia trip

and .... but enough of my moaning!!!!!

Then on Wednesday evening I mentioned I wanted to go to the year end bash but could not afford it as I have so many other expenses to meet and it was not fair on the family that I go while bills remain unpaid and the overdraft is maxed. It was fuel, bash fees, grub and refreshments and odds and ends BUT I have the time..................Till I find a job.

Well this morning during the halftime break in the Rugby I was given a letter in the kitchen while standing having breakfast with a few other dogs..... this almost brought me to tears.

A bunch of fantastic dogs got together and Paid my Bash fees and put together enough cash to get me there and back and enable me to see a bit of Namibia and attend the Bash by bike.

I really am lost for words and still in shock ....... But again a huge thank you to all of You.

I did not ask your permission to name you all but I really want you all to know this has moved me deeply and I really appreciate it and will see you all at the National Bash!!!! :biggrin: :thumleft: To my wonderful Wife Fire Cracker THANK YOU!!!!! Unfortunately she has started a new job and we have the kids to get to school so she probably will not be able to come with.  :( :( :(

To Misty for organising this Thank You.
Then to Adventurer for sponsoring Bash Fees. Thank You
And the rest of you........ EsKape, Dakota, Malibu, Mark Hardy, Moondog, Blazes, Cave Girl, Leon Dude, Sunflower, Great White, Taz, Rolling Stone, APO, S4B and Pistol - Thanks Again

Thanks Guys I really appreciate this.  ;D :biggrin: :thumleft: