Australasian Safari 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenisis

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hi there Guys.

I have a freind here from Dubai Sam Sunderland who got a ride with Husaberg for the Austrlasian Safari! He is the really fast youngster that had an awesome ride in the UAE Desert Challenge!

I fllowed him for the prologue on the net and for the start Yesterday,  he started and then Nothing.

Just Read today off the Official web site:

It was also a tough leg for the motos:

•Italian first-time Safari competitor Manuel Lucchesi had a tyre shred and catch fire on his Husaberg FE570 in the second stage yesterday. He is devastated not to be in amongst the top ten, but will continue in the event.
•Under medical team instruction, Dubai-based UK rider Sam Sunderland is not racing in Leg 2 following a collision with a kangaroo yesterday that forced him onto a fence and took him off his bike. He will be assessed by the Safari Medics at the end of the day to see whether he can race tomorrow

Shit start to the rally for him! I hope that All is good for Sam and on a lighter note: Tie ye Kangaroo down Sport!

[flash=640,480]https://www.youtube.com/v/3t7xAFAZT2A?version=3&hl=en_GB[/flash]