Progressive springs for my 990 adventure?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EATMYKTM.

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
I have been deliberating over this for too long now and as my fork seals popped the other day I now feel it is a sign to spend a bit of cash while the forks are out and open, and replace my springs with something that will be closer to that of 950 Super Enduro.
Who has experience with this and can offer some trustworthy advice?
I have heard too many stories of who and who not to trust, but most of this advice is heresay with not much to back it up with.
I am confussed to say the least ??? and all I want to do is make my awesome bike outstanding :ricky:!!!
I weigh 85kg w/o kit, ride spiritidly off-road, joining in with the plastic brigade from time to time, so whoops and rocks are part of my fun rides. I also spend a lot of time on tar race tracks instructing riders and enjoy touring off-road with the Missus carrying about 20kg's of luggage max.
My bike has done 85000km's with one susp. overhaul performed @ 40000km's, so i'm fairly sure that I will need to replace bushes and check the shims?
Any help would be most appreciated, preferrably by riders/tuners that have done similar mods.
Thanks 'Dogs
Andrew