Cellphone Photos: 950 and 1200 ride..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Inaugural report here too.It was just a day trippie.. but I guess it was a ride, so here goes. I am migrating my stuff slowly from another board to this one, in the hope that this board takes off nicely, and becomes a good source of ride information. Here goes

Hoezit... very few pics.. just to share my first ride offroad longer than 10minutes and a crash. :p

It also didnt take long to get a riding partner, unplanned, at 11am on a Sunday morning - first attempt! Cool - he had somehow organised to go to some special Grabouw place where gates would have to be opened etcetc.

Turns out that we had to go and pay R50 for a route that I have ridden 100 times before...except one road, which was new. And this road was all the worth it. As I said, sorry for the poor resolution, but for a cellphone cammy (2mega pixels), I guess its cool. You get the idea anyhow huh?

Its high up at Suicide Gorge in Grabouw, not another road to be seen as far as the eye could scan. It was more than beautiful and we didnt even take pictures to really show the vista. I was focused on sitting down on the bike, instead of standing up, but after nearly going off into a ditch within 2 kays of offroading, that little plan got scrapped. Had to!

Enjoy, with imagination

53578034-M.jpg

53578035-M.jpg

53578038-M.jpg

53578041-M.jpg

53578042-M.jpg