Some track excercise... and a roastie!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berm_Rooster

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS HP2
I've been wanting to take the Husky on the track for a while now. Finally got the chance this past Saturday.

Some pics...

Cameraman was a bit lazy. Dint want to walk around, so mostly pics of the same one or two jumps.

MXPrac1.jpg

MXPrac2.jpg

MXPrac3.jpg

MXPrac4.jpg

MXPrac5.jpg

MXPrac6.jpg

Fooling around a bit...

MXPrac7.jpg

MXPrac8.jpg

The cameraman (Bompie on the forum) wanted to have a go as well. Note that I have actually walked around the track with the camera a little more. :mwink:

MXPrac10.jpg

MXPrac9.jpg

MXPrac11.jpg

MXPrac12.jpg

And then, one for the injury database. The morning when I had to load the bike before I went out, I stupidly decided to start the bike, warm it up and ride up and down the road before loading. My fuzzy head was not expecting the effect of a 2t mill connected by a hard knobby tire to the asphalt. I was kitted to the max... all the way up to my waist. I should have known...

MXPrac13.jpg

MXPrac14.jpg

MXPrac15.jpg

MXPrac16.jpg

Result! (I wonder if a Leatt brace would have prevented this injury?)
(BTW, the bike has come off unscathed!)

MXPrac17.jpg

No, i dont naturally have lizzard skin on my arse. This is what my brand new Fly pants did when it got ripped (almost off me) on the road.

MXPrac18.jpg

My wife was not too happy with the band-aid I used, but it was the only one I could find that fitted.

It has been 12 years since I was last on a track. I got a huge wake up call. I have gotten kaksleg! So I will endeavour to do this more often. I wont compete, though.

A lot of fun and very good physical training as well as DS riding skills training.