Car Drivers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BirdDog

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
What is it with people in motorcars? Only yesterday I was traveling on the R14 I think it is, that's the Krugerdorp highway going towards Krugersdorp (of course). I was merrily doing 120 on the right hand lane with two cars coming behind me at speed. In front of me, about 1000 meters in front to my left were two large trucks. I had decided to stay in the lane until I had overtaken them then move over to the left to allow the other two vehicles behind me who by this time where gaining on me at quit a speed. Needles to say the first one decided to overtake me on the left only to move across to the right while the other little twit decide heâ??s goanna show me how cool he is and passes me to my left only leaving about an 1" between him and me. Needles to say I was ready to give chase and beat the grap out of him.  >:D I didn't, but next time I'll carry a gattling gun and mount it front of the bike and shoot the hell out of them. I'm tempted to buy a paint gun and mount it somewhere on the bike for quick access and any shoot them with it, or a bottle of pepper spray and at the next stop, spray the bugger with it. It's been awhile since I rode a bike and MAN, car drivers have become absolute demons. It's scary. Anyway, that's my bitch for the day. Until next time, drive safe.