Sweet 16 of 16 (***for sale***)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manic

Grumpy Mutt
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
I was told by a few BMW Dealers that there is only 16 of these bikes in South Africa. I'm not sure, but anyways.......
The Internet says only 1400 in the World.

I found this bike while searching for a secondhand Hp2. Right time right place  :ricky:

It is now a 2011 model.
So now I have a Full two year Warranty from BMW starting today  :biggrin:

It had 0km on the clock when I got it, until the salesman rode it to go put in fuel then I got it back again with 2km on the clock  >:D  >:D

They gave it a full service today.
Clutch fluid, brake fluid, engine oil and and and and. New battery the works.

Tyres still have piepies on them.

Comes with a Factory fitted Akrapovic  :ricky: Not very loud even with inserts out but will do, for now  >:D

Only had time to fit the Tankbag and Wunderlich two finger levers tonight.

Arrived home late so the pics aint that great.

So there you have it, the last of the last Brand spanking new Hp2 boney's was sold today.

But this is not a normal HP2, this one has a bit of steroids in it too  :laughing4:
Not sure about the Enduro motor, but this one is hand built and blueprinted in the Factory.
It pushes out even more Horsepower than the 2011 boxer motor, not even talking about the minus amount of weight they saved.

Now next week CAT will come out, BMC filter go in with Wunderlich Fuel controller, onto the dyno and whoooop whoooop  :thumleft:   :thumleft:

Started it, gave it a few revs and into the garage. Tomorrow will be the day I will know, did I make a mistake or not  :pot: