Need images for brochuring

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xerys

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
Had a deadline for Friday and can max it out until Tuesday, thinking I could source images myself, but need some help here!

I am busy helping a UK writer (and fellow rider) put the finishing touches to a book that she calls 40 Motorcycle Journeyâ??s and she's finally made it to the publishing point! 

The publisher contacted me last week in the hope that I can assist her with sourcing images from Namibia and SA for this book which will be distributed in the States, Western Europe and parts of Asia and I'm sure will no doubt find it's way on to Amazon in due course. The book has more of an inspirational approach than a step-by-step guide of how to navigate the world and is aimed at attracting motorcyclists to the destinations featured.

As I am trying to assist the writer and publisher with absolutely no intention of gain from it except seeing Namibia and SA featured, I am hoping to source images that can be used in the book and usually Iâ??ve found that motorcyclists in SA tend to document their trips relatively well and proudly.

As soon as the book has been published I will revert back with more details on where it can be bought(unfortunately, I am not even in a position to bargain for a few free copies in return for images!). The only real benefit to be had is seeing your images in print! Of course, all images used will be credited. 

Images depicting any of the list below will be great and even better if it can combine great landscapes with a motorcycle/s and rider/s. 

South Africa: Twisty winding roads of the Cape of Good Hope, the
coastal Garden Route, Drakensberg mountain, Chapmanâ??s Peak

South Africa

Cape Town
Chapmanâ??s Peak Drive
Cape of Good Hope
Cape Point
False Bay
Hermanus
Cape Lâ??Agulhas
Arniston
Garden Route
Knysna
Tsitsikamma National Park
Graaff-Reinet
Valley of Desolation
Oudtshoorn

Namibia: dramatic arid wilderness and desolate mountain scenery,
the Namib Desert and the worldâ??s tallest sand dunes, camp under
thousands of stars, lunar landscape, and the Atlantic coast in
particular.

Namib Desert
Spreetshoogte Pass
sand dunes
Tsauchab Valley
Gaub Pass and the spectacular barren landscape of Kuiseb Canyon
Swakopmund
Damarland
Etosha National Park

If you are interested and have no qualms about offering a good quality pic or two, please can you mail it to me under [email protected]

Thanks for helping out!