A REWARDING RIDE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DR BIG 750

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR 750S Big
On Sunday we did our Sunday ride as per the norm, I went on the Versys with Shirley on the back, I had read about a good biker friendly place called the Pit Stop Diner  just north of Zand spruit. When i stopped ther I bumped into a few of my HD maats Fat Arnie , Von & the rest, they said they were on there way to tarlton drag strip for their annual charity bash for the Gateway Village for mentally handicapped adults. the offroad cars guys take them for a ride around the old mx track & the bikers do a little ride along the drag strip & around the perimeter with the guys on the back. when we got there the patients could hear the bikes & the buzz started. All these people (about a 100) stop in there tracks & rush over to form a Q for the bike rides it must be there years hilite for this small ride. they have the helmuts on from the car guys & the staff & volenteers help them on to the bikes, for their turn, each person asks your name & info, some have a death grip on you, others scream & shout at the other pillions, one guy jumped back in the Q 5x before he was bust, Then it was on to Tarlton clubhouse for a lunch, magician, & Father Christmas on a Harley with a bag of goodies.
After this little impromtu ride your problems seem significantly less, what a lucky ride I did. you never know where your bike takes you.

Attachments

• hc1.jpg
    hc1.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 201
  • hc2.jpg
    hc2.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 200
  • hc3.jpg
    hc3.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 198
  • hc 4.jpg
    hc 4.jpg