"Direct Bike Imports" - Grey stuff, what do you think ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1090 Adventure R
A lady at my work forwarded me this e-mail from a place called “Direct Bike Imports”, she knows that I am into bikes and she knows these guys.

I see that their website is not up and running yet, but I attach four pdf files here so you can have a look at their price list, general info and two news letters from them.

These are obviously grey imports, and one should always be sceptical of things like this, I am not into the Superbike thing, but a brand new Yamaha WR250 for R45,600 does sound lekker.

Please read though these attachments, mainly the Price List and the “Very Important Letter”. What do you guys think of all of this?

This is their e-mail:

“Good day to you all,

Attached is some info that we as Direct Bike Imports would like to share with you.

Our new product and price list are attached together with Direct Bike Imports 1st and 2nd newsletter.

We have some good news and this is that Direct Bike Imports web site (https://www.bikeimports.co.za) will be up and running within a week or so.

You will also see that some of our prices have change since the last pricelist and this is due to the fact that we got a great deal after negotiations with our supplier.
Our product range has also change to fit the need of our client base. This may change from time to time.

Please forward this to all your friends

If there is any other queries or info you need, please call or email me.”

???

Attachments

• Pricelist Selling.pdf
    290.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 08-11-2011.pdf
    272.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 14-11-2011.pdf
    365.3 KB · Views: 45