Beware the farking idjits at Full Throttle.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beemer Mike

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
So Sat am Swambo ses that she wants a new front tyre on her TW 200. I phone around and it seems that the only place with stock is Full Throttle in Cresta.

Shoot down there but have the following problems:
1. The guy that fits the tyres refuses to fit it as he wants to go home. Me and sales guy insist, eventually get the boss out of his office and as it is only 12H20 the boss orders him and fitter agrees.
2. The tyre that they decide to fit, albeit the same size, is a rear tyre and not a front tyre as needed. It turns out that Full Throttle actually does not have stock and try sell and fit a rear tyre in its place. Call bossman and complain again. Bossman and sales guy reckon that it will fit and will work, even though it is a rear tyre that they are putting onto the front. "And I should be thankful as they are helping me out".

Eventually I wip my gat, fetch the bike and start wheeling it out through the shop, when two other snot kop salesmen stop me and ask what the problem is with the tyre that they want to fit. I explain that they only have rear tyres and that I need a front. The one lightie actually had the cheek to ask me how long I have been riding and if I know what I am talking about cos "sure the rear will fit as it is the same size". I pointed out to the little doos that the tread pattern will be different and as such will effect the riding. I even showed this to him in his tyre book. He ses that I am talking kak and that it will work as it is the same size. By this time the bossman had conveniently disappeared.

I conveniently left, and hell yea will never return.

WTF!!! And the scary thing is that one day these idjits will breed and there will be more.