2012 National Bash - WHERE OH WHERE ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tweetie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
We have all enjoyed the bashes organised over the last few years. (Those who attendend.) They have taken us to far-out places, which have really been great. My request now to the NAT BASH ORGANISER (S), are to please "herd" us , "willing dogs" to a venue NOT in the DESERT or any barron place in SA for this coming year. The last three bashes have all been in dry, barren places, with enless miles of emptiness to get there. OK fine, we enjoyed them but PLEASE, for this next NAT BASH, please lets go somewhere where it is GREEN and lush ;D  

I take this opportunity to recommend the Wild Coast. Coffee Bay, Hole inde Wall, or so on.  We can then explore Pondo Land. Having looked at this area, we at least offer the venue closer to the Natal guys, and its still well with-in reach of the WC dogs. (Just have to entice them "mountain goats" to plan further. Most other regions, can offer them selves, absolutely great rides to the venue. Through Lesotho, or the war trail or via Underberg and cling to the Drakensberg, etc, etc.

Looking beyond 2012, and to 2013, I further propose that we "head for the MOUNTAINS", somewhere. Where the air is crisp and clean, and the views go on forever  :biggrin:

PLEASE guys and girls. Lets get your comments, and even proposals, so that the NAT BASH organisers can go in search early next year, for a suitable venue, and start organising.