So my number came up yesterday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gee eS

Race Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 790 Adventure R
Yesterday afternoon I was lane splitting on the M2 west doing about 30Kph when a small truck on the right deliberately moved to the left and pushed me into another truck on the left and I ended up underneath the trailer of the truck on the left. Luckily for me the driver saw what was happening and slammed on the brakes. If he did not see me the trailers wheels would have gone over us. I have a few minor cuts on my leg and a small roasty on my right elbow. My left hand got caught between the corner of the trailer and the handlebar. I have a few cuts on my hand of which 1 looks very deep and there may be a fracture in one of the bones. The casualty Doc was not sure about it so I am now waiting for the radiologist to let me know what is going on. They did not sew up the cuts in case I need to go under the knife. There in very little damage on the bike. The worst is the left side switch assembly that is broken and the rubber on the grip is torn, the touratech bracket is badly bent and there is some scratches on the crash bars and center stand.
The truck on the right stopped while I was still lying under the bike so I did not give much attention to it but by the time I got up the truck was gone and nobody had the registration number.
I can only thank GOD that I came out of this relatively unscathed as it could have ended very badly if one of those trucks went over me
IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg