Any Corporate Bosses Out There ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neillf

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Two years ago the South African Motorcycle Racing Academy was formed to transform the sport of motorcycle racing and to work towards our dream of once again hearing the South African National Anthem played on a motogp podium.

To date the academy has met and exceeded all targets in respect of rider training , transformation, and creating role models for our youth.

With support from Honda Southern Africa our young students have been on the podium in Club ,Regional, National, and international races .

Despite our success we will be approaching 2012 without the funding to ensure our young students will be able to continue on their way to the top. Myself and my partner have exhausted all our resources i this project and will be heartbroken if funding is all that is keeping us from placing South Africa once again on a motogp podium.
Here is a short video explaining what we are all about.    https://youtu.be/zcMEhcnZuSI