The Sunday playground in the South

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adventurer

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1290 Super Adventure
At 9-00am sharp I met up with Sillystunt, Wobble and Sandalper at the Sharondale Nursery, my first opportunity to go play with my little Yamaha XT225.
DSC05895.jpg

We started at the playground close by, Sillystunt demonstrates that a Dakar CAN be ridden like an MX bike....
DSC05898.jpg
Sandalper decided his bike needed to look like Sillystunt's bike did last weekend, so he buried it in the mud, minor damages and the comfort that one of the rules of DS biking is that 'YOU WILL FALL SOMETIME' ;D ;D
DSC05899.jpg

DSC05900.jpg

After this we went off to another playground, mud, climbs, berms, steep descents, the whole lot.

DSC05903.jpg

DSC05904.jpg

Yamahas can also get stuck in mud, luckily it is light enough to manhandle out of the slosh.
DSC05907.jpg

We then went off for a bit of an outride, the route swarming with quads, we passed a few sceptical quad and MX guys who thought these bikes could not cross deep water, stand back and let the Wilddogs show you how it is done.....
DSC05911.jpg

DSC05912.jpg

We did a short trip around a nearby koppie, sorry no pics, we had to be back for other commitments.
A lekker mornings ride, great company and a whole lot of fun with my little scoot, lots easier than the GSA.........