NOOB seeks advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

fire-ant

After finding myself returning to this forum more often, than being productive during office hours since signing up, a few remarks and some questions.

I am a NOOB (reken dieselfde ding as n roof in PW & Sons)!  Here being a structure/protocol, rated with stars (luckily no stripes as for the US of A); serious moderators, not so serious moderators, gladiators, alligators, instigators, and vibrators (that of single cylinder type).

Navigating on the forum is a lot of fun (and a bit confusing sometimes â?? I am a NOOB). I get side tracked and lost from the one thread to another. Really great, and thanks for the warm welcome.

I have also noticed when out on my bike that DS riders nod each other, which gives me a warm feeling of a â??brotherhoodâ?. 

A few questions;

Apart from the WD year end bash, do you have any informal get-togethers? (I saw a thread, got all exited about it, then at last saw the date â?? 2006).

I saw some threads that are marked â??newâ? but are well aged, and of no more relevance or significance. Are there any time frames to such threads?

I would like to buy some WD stickers, and have a look at what else is available. Where/who can I contact?

I saw a thread from â??Adventurerâ? â?? Gauteng, selling all kind of bike accessories.

As a newbie it would be great to have sort of a dedicated topic/header with all the products (pics) available (that of WD), and perhaps a link or site to such as â??adventurerâ??sâ? goodies, making it easier for the new forum member, not updated with older threads regarding these, and the familiarity between forum members.

Just my thoughts on it.

Thanks

Anthonie