And so it begins.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adventurer

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1290 Super Adventure
Cherry, all legal and all, passed her learners yesterday, many thanks Dudley at Biker Lifestyle and Honda SA for organizing her this temporary bike, Honda CBR 125 R, very trick bit of machinery, in Jan she gets the 'proper' bike, XR125 L Honda, to go with the kit she has of course......we ran out of time this year, so a road bike for now it is....those that have met know I have my fair share of gray hair, seems I'm in for another shade.... :biggrin: 8) 8)
She has tested a few bikes in her time, most recently the KTM 125 Duke, but was limited as to where she could ride it, but now that she's legal, no worries.....
It is always good to get the perspective of those that ride these smaller 125 bikes, for me it is difficult because I'm used to far more power.....but this CBR is pretty trick, revs to 10 000 rpm, has fantastic brakes, good headlights giving plenty of 'warning footprint'....overall a very cool teenager's bike....

Attachments

• IMG_0075.jpg
    IMG_0075.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_0077.jpg
    IMG_0077.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 270