saturday?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krazy-eyes

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
saturday?
well lets just say i was looking forward to riding and meeting with you guys ALL week, then my gf goes and jumps on a harley with some dick "supposed friend" of hers (he's twice her age) on friday afternoon. he takes her to harties (after telling her they were only going to broadacres), gets her drunk, refuses to bring her back and instead, tries to get a room for them! :shock:
she phones me in tears at 5pm and tells me the whole story for the first time, so i spent the rest of friday night sorting out the mess, and just didnt feel like doing anything on saturday. on sat i slept late and gave my bike an oil change instead, as she was pushing 1300km and i felt it HAD to be done.
everything is back to normal now, but i am pissed off that i missed saturdays' ride :x

ps. if a guy in a white subaru forester passed anyone of you at 200+ on the dam road on friday night and scared the cr@p out of you doing so, i sincerely apologize :oops: