Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Brauhaus Am Damm  (Read 993 times)

Offline DeepBass9

• 2010 DL1000-'91 DR650 DAKAR
  • Bike: Suzuki DL 1000 V-Strom
    • www.dreamlodge.co.za
Brauhaus Am Damm
« on: January 13, 2012, 07:45:13 am »
Just a heads up for people riding in the Olifantsnek area between Magaliesburg and Rustenburg, a new brewery/resaturant has opened up called 'Brauhaus Am Damm'. I was there on Wednesday night. They have 3 different beers brewed on site, a pilsner, a lager and a stout. All very palatable. If you haven't been there before they will give you tastes of each one. The food is german themed (eisbein, various wurst containing dishes etc) and is reasonable priced. Drop in and give it a try if you are in the area, seeing as there is lots of good dirt riding in the vicinity.

www.brauhaus.co.za/

(Should maybe organise a ride there. Anyone keen?)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 08:09:08 am by DeepBass9 »

Offline Roxtar

• REV IT UP
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • Aka Sprocket Face
Re: Brauhaus Am Damm
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 02:58:46 pm »
I'm in for a ride, just be warned the service and food is not on par at this stage........I have heard this from various persons in Rustenburg lately who have visited the spot. Not sure if this is still teething problems but hopefully will be resolved soon as there are some nice rides from this spot around Rtb. Also make sure you are not overcharged as this has also happened to various persons I have heard from.

I missed a potential run with Madmax in Rustenburg Dec '11due to unforeseen circumstances, but can recommend a run or two from this area.....
Long live the Underdog.........

Offline Vaalseun

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
Re: Brauhaus Am Damm
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 09:33:12 pm »
I'm in for a ride, just be warned the service and food is not on par at this stage........I have heard this from various persons in Rustenburg lately who have visited the spot. Not sure if this is still teething problems but hopefully will be resolved soon as there are some nice rides from this spot around Rtb. Also make sure you are not overcharged as this has also happened to various persons I have heard from.

I missed a potential run with Madmax in Rustenburg Dec '11due to unforeseen circumstances, but can recommend a run or two from this area.....

I've been there last week with a group of overseas visitors for dinner, and it was great. There is a nice view over the Olifantspoort dam, the beer is good and the food & service was not bad. I will go again.