ZEN and the WILDDOG SOCIAL TOUR -With XT JOE in BAVIAANS (page 7)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard

Teelhond
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 900 Scrambler
Sometimes a ride happens on the spur of the moment, which usually turns out a good one, not spoiled by too much planning. At other times the idea grows over time and the ride developes itself. That's how this one came about.

This was not your usual ride and I'm not sure if any other Dogs had done something like it. Ping a couple of dogs and tell them you're riding their way and want to visit ? Expect them to also get a couple of Dogs together along the way so you can meet them ! Who the fuck cares ? But we're Wilddogs, a strange kind of family, we do care, and if only one responded, it would make it worthwhile.

The response was overwhelming and from my perspective the trip was a huge success. To every Dog along the way that helped to make it so, I say thanks. Of all the Dogs that responded to my 'Plan a Ride' I only missed out on one I really looked forward to meeting and that was Dual. This was only due to a miss communication, but we'll sort it next time. As it turned out the trip was a busy and tiring one. There were many more Dogs I would liked to have seen, but in the end I could only get around to those who responded to the call. See you next time, because this was a trip worth doing again.