Ewan & Charlie at it again.................?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goose

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
This message nicked from the UK forum..........

Charley Boorman and Ewan McGregor are talking about a third motorcycle adventure.

In an interview on Saturday Morning Kitchen, Boorman talked about his motorcycle adventures with actor-pal McGregor and said that the duo were in discussion with KTM about a third adventure follow-up to Long Way Round and Long Way Down.

The pair hit the headlines in 2004 when they started off on their Long Way Round motorcycle adventure, riding east from London to New York. In 2007, the pair's next trip was called Long Way Down, where they rode from Scotland to South Africa.

Since the Long Way episodes, Boorman has filmed By Any Means and Extreme Frontiers. In By Any Means, Boorman headed from Ireland to Australia, using any transport available. The program often showed Boorman freaking out when locals tried to make him to anything slightly off-track. In Extreme Frontiers, Boorman heads across Canada on his motorcycle and suffers a panic attack when diving in Lake Huron. Karl Pilkington, eat your heart out.

WTF  ??? ??? ??? ???  KTM.......................  :deal:

after the way that dwis treated them during their LWR planning, I sincerley hope that they have the BALLS to tell KTM to feck-off!!

To me it's an ethical and principle thing.............. KTM screwed up BIG time.......... and that was surely one of the biggest Marketing farkups any company could ever have made............. now they wanna suck up ...........  get stuffed!!

My rant is not against the bikes at all.......... I have a lot of respect for the Katooms, but from a marketing & company standpoint - they suck!  :pot: