Motorcycle Tracking/personal safety device.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adventurer

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1290 Super Adventure
You've all heard about Schlowy's tracking systems he's offering, well, I am now an agent for them, and an official installer.
I fitted one to my daughter's Honda CBR 125 today, this is the full house system, I will not post pictures of the unit because it could get into the wrong hands, and the wrong people will have a clue as to what to start looking for.
The system is simple to install, can be used on Canbus wired bikes as well, no problem.
This one has the following facilities:
I can find it's position at any time
Anti-theft facility, and movement of the bike without the ignition key switched on and a siren sounds, I get an SMS as well as an email, instantly. I can track the bike's position on my phone, have Google maps.
If she is involved in an accident of any type, I get an SMS and an email, and an ambulance is dispatched, all her medical aid details are available.
I have set an overspeed limit, if she exceeds a preset speed, I get an SMS and an email, and will know where she is doing this, my choice of preset speed.
I can ban her from certain areas, if she goes into/or the bike goes into restricted areas I get an SMS and an email, I can track where she is.
Now, for those that think I'm being overcautious, I'm not, I will not be tracking her every move, although I can, for me it is important to know if she is involved in a crash, and I will know where, and medical assistance is en route. The bike itself is also safeguarded against theft.
Should you decide to purchase one of these for your bike or someone in the family (it can be fitted to anything, bike, car, truck, whatever), you can determine who will be SMS'd and emailed, whether you want speed notifications sent (most won't)and if you want certain areas blacklisted.
If you are a group of guys who ride together at times, you can allow access to these members, should you get lost or people want to know where you are, obviously you have to be ok with this, (maybe your missus will see your bike parked at Teasers.... :biggrin:) you can give permission for others to have access.
Should your bike have it's battery disconnected you will be notified of where and when immediately.
Prices on application, depending on requirements.
This system is great for those that travel alone, any impact and someone is notified, just recently it took quite some time for a certain member to be assisted, this system would have saved a lot of time.
There is also a panic facility, a button can be pressed by anyone to notify the relevant people that there is a problem.
Lastly, power consumption is minimal, your battery will not run flat in a short space of time.