Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Monster goes "crazy"  (Read 2051 times)

Offline Sharingroads

• Race Dog
  • Bike: DKW (all models)
    • Sharing Roads
Re: Monster goes "crazy"
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2012, 06:05:35 am »
So tell me, I have received an email on Friday proclaiming Monster to be the devil's drink.

They say the 3 'stripes' making up the M is in fact 3 different arabic letters (or one of the biblical languages anyway), representing the letter 6. So M is actually 666 and somewhere on the can or ad it also say 'unleash the beast'.

Is this true?
Are you conspiring with the devil?
Or is the NG kerk at it again?

Personally I read/write english and afrikaans, not hebrew, so to me it  is a funky M logo, which I like and my son love. I can also sit and think where tv and computers are from the devil, so ignore those stories.

AS FOR THE SPONSERSHIP>

Well done. I believe these guys will  be off great help to turn this into a awesome event. Even if they only give compeditors a monstor afterwards to give them energy to drink beer later.
All the best to the Monster and Amageza relationship.

Offline madmax

• Race Dog
  • Bike: Rotax (all models)
  • I may be MAD but it MAX no difference
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2012, 07:02:37 am »
My boy wants monster stickers for his bike.. the only place I can find is Trac Mac but they want a bit much for them.. any idea where I can get some?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/x14-MONSTER-ENERGY-VINYL-STICKERS-DECALS-GRAPHICS-/260932147685?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item3cc0c499e5

Fuzzy - in all seriousness..... MONSTER is a great brand - great for the sponsorship.... so why not ask them to donate a box full of sticker sets to the WD's .... after all you'll be promoting and advertising THEIR brand and products.... why should you pay for that privilige when they can claim 100% back in tax as a marketing budget...  :deal:

i personally will not put a monster sticker on my bike or personage..fork that but i wont put red bull or a 46 or a no fear badboy or anything else either .... fork that i am an individual and dont want to be part of the crowd but saying all this if they come out with madmax drink or kevins silky downers i amy be persuaded to change my mind ... but i may put a monster sticker on vrous forehead for 'that time of the month'   ;D
fornicate the proletariat

Offline Beserker

• Race Dog
  • Bike: AJS (all models)
  • Agito ergo sum
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2012, 12:50:18 pm »
My son is MONSTER befok. ....

+1  We have monster energy stickers stuck to the mirror in the entrance hall, bedroom doors, on the bakkie... :P

@Fuzzy..there is a guy on Gumtree that sells sticker kits for about R30...the quality is not good for a bike (or maybe the kid scrapes it off to frequently)
My Ride  :ricky:  Angola   Namibia  Northern Cape  Kids

Offline Fuzzy Muzzy

• Merchandisers
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: Honda TransAlp XL700V
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2012, 01:34:07 pm »
My boy wants monster stickers for his bike.. the only place I can find is Trac Mac but they want a bit much for them.. any idea where I can get some?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/x14-MONSTER-ENERGY-VINYL-STICKERS-DECALS-GRAPHICS-/260932147685?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item3cc0c499e5

Fuzzy - in all seriousness..... MONSTER is a great brand - great for the sponsorship.... so why not ask them to donate a box full of sticker sets to the WD's .... after all you'll be promoting and advertising THEIR brand and products.... why should you pay for that privilige when they can claim 100% back in tax as a marketing budget...  :deal:

Amageza marketing team may have a reply for that.. I would put an Amazega Monster sticker on my bike to support the cause
Africa trip, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania & Moz rr http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=61231.0

Offline Fuzzy Muzzy

• Merchandisers
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: Honda TransAlp XL700V
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2012, 01:37:41 pm »
My son is MONSTER befok. ....

+1  We have monster energy stickers stuck to the mirror in the entrance hall, bedroom doors, on the bakkie... :P

@Fuzzy..there is a guy on Gumtree that sells sticker kits for about R30...the quality is not good for a bike (or maybe the kid scrapes it off to frequently)

Yeah, I am not into okes who just go get stickers cut out of vinal and flog them off for R30, I am more interested in bike quality vinal, it is at least 3 times thicker than normal vinal, it does not sratch and peel off when you fall.
Africa trip, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania & Moz rr http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=61231.0

Offline wiledog_X

« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2012, 02:57:28 pm »
got this at our Spar today - first time i've seen it in SA - Monster Java Toffee iced coffee and cream blend. It is flippin' lekker!!  :drif:

"What happen!!? Someone set up us the bomb!! We get signal. All your base are belong to us!!!"