A Very BIG Up And Thank You To Runner!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gee eS

Race Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 790 Adventure R
My sister who stays in Bethal recently got a Burnt Orange F 800 GS and on Saturday she and her husband came to JHB to buy some goodies for the bike. They had a Fullthrottle add with them and were eager to spend some money. At Fullthrottle they did not have any trax top boxes or panniers in stock and the very young and arrogant salesman tried to sell them a top box( I cant remember the name that cost almost R9000-00. I told them fark that and got hold of runner at about 11:30. He closes at 12:00 but agreed to wait for us and we arrived there at about 12:30 and only left at about 13:50. I only wanted 2 heavy duty tubes but my wife was along and insisted that I also buy a tank bag, Uvex helmet (White and Black) and a Montana 600 GPS + a bike mounting because she says I am too stingy when it comes to myself. My brother in law bought a full Trax pannier and topbox set, tank bag,  handle bar mounted waterproof GPS holder and a few other odds and ends. Between the two of us we ended up with one moer of a bill but Runner just said "pay me on Monday".
THANK YOU very much Runner :thumleft: :thumleft: