Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: BMW KTM Husqvarna Aprilla  (Read 474 times)

Offline Gooi-Mielies

• Pack Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
BMW KTM Husqvarna Aprilla
« on: July 29, 2007, 11:46:49 am »
There are so many exiting choices of bikes on the market but at the price we pay, I think the only route is BMW or Japsnap. If you want the back up you deserve for your invetmemt, I have spoken to so many KTM riders they love there  bikes but do not have the support of thier supliers they deserve. I recently upgraded from Dakar to Gs 1200 . Unforttunetly the 1200 does not suite my driving stile so I hope the 800 Gs is comes out soon I cant wait and hope it is every thing it promises to be.
NB never skimp on tires if your stile calls for knobles put them on
rowing old is madatory growing up is optional

Gooi Mielies

Offline SGB

• Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • 1190R / 1200 GS LC / Husaberg TE 300
    • DS Rider Training
Re: BMW KTM Husqvarna Aprilla
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 02:16:40 pm »
Ja boet....  Perception is truth.....  And whatever our favourite "driving stile" is, we will always need to adapt our favourite "style" to suit the conditions we find ourselves in at the time.   Get the bike that blows your hair back, whatever it is, and always understand the limitations of machine and rider within the environment they happen to be in at a given time.  Most of the time the conditions will be less than ideal, and therefore we need to compromise, most of the time.  And most of the time this compromise comes in the form of adequate application of the right hand wrist.  Hope you find your dream bike soon!   ;)

Don't worry too much about what you hear about KTM service.  Expect the worst, then you cannot be disappointed....  >:D
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 02:20:08 pm by SGB »
www.countrytrax.co.za

Riding a bike is not just about riding the bike....
Do not believe everything you think....

Offline Elmo

Re: BMW KTM Husqvarna Aprilla
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 04:01:13 pm »
My 2 cents worth, is the same as SGB says, don't worry to much about the service, the KTM certainly does it for me!!