Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Southern Africa Loop  (Read 509 times)

Offline parker36

• Puppy
  • Bike: Suzuki DR350
Southern Africa Loop
« on: January 30, 2012, 10:43:41 am »
So me and a couple of friends are about to take off a trip taking us from Lesotho, through RSA, Moz, Malawi, Tanzania, Rwanda, Zambia, Bots, Namibia, down to CT, and back up into Lesotho. No real time frame on the actual duration of the trip, but I was wondering what can't miss things are along the way hat you guys would recommend, places to stay, people to meet, etc. Look forward to hearing the suggestions.    - Parker

Offline Camino Cerdo

Re: Southern Africa Loop
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 08:05:43 pm »
Parker
  That is the same question I have asked many times but too much depends on how you travel and what you are looking for.  We just finished 16,000 k through most of the countries you listed and I would suggest that you look through our blog (horizonsunlimited.com.tstories/thode) and see what interests you. Also check out UltimateJourney.com as they have spent the last three breaks from real life traveling Africa (south and east).
Have a great trip.
Bob :ricky:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but  rather a slide in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body totally worn out and screaming "Woo Hoo what a ride"